Friday, July 11, 2014

My First Day at the Spa with @Glamagals

As another school year came to a close, I was really wracking my brain as to what special thing I could do with my only daughter as she graduated this year from grade 5 and will be making her way to middle school next year.  I really wanted to do something great to mark the occasion and that is where Glama Gal Tween Spa came in.

As you may remember, I am a Glambassador for the Glama Gal Tween Spa and we were lucky enough to indulge in a my first day at the spa package for my daughter and 3 of her friends to celebrate their graduation from elementary school to the new and exciting challenge of middle school.  I thought that this would be the best way to celebrate with a few girlfriends over some spa treatments.  This package includes a manicure and pedicure and an edible chocolate facial. The girls were also given ice cream, a chocolate cupcake and the famous Glama Gal pinkitinis!  They were pampered and given such amazing attention from our wonderful hostesses Jen and Brooke.  This was definitely one day that won't soon be forgotten.  I also have to say the Oakville location is absolutely amazing! It seems really deceiving from the outside at it looks super small but it is really huge inside.  They have two floors and the girls were taken upstairs for all of their fun.  It is wonderfully pink and so cute and I just love the whole Glama Gal colour scheme. I secretly want this for my bedroom but I am pretty sure my husband would have something to say about it.

If I wasn't already totally in love with Glama Gal and all that they stand for, this experience has made me totally head over heels.  I could not get over the absolute 110% attention that the girls got. They played music all the girls loved and wanted to hear and they were all singing at the tops of their lungs. Okay so was I but I couldn't help myself.  The mood in the spa itself was just so relaxing but fun. I will never forget all the giggles and laughter of all the girls as they talked about 1 Direction and Katy Perry and of course how awful Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus have become.

They giggled almost the whole entire time we were there. It was such a wonderful day for all of the girls and I can't thank Laura and Josie enough for such a wonderful business they have.  I asked Jocelyn to write a little something about her experience as I think it's important that you also hear it from her:
"My experience at Glama Gal was amazing! It was a way to hang out with my friends and have fun all at the same time. First we got to eat some ice cream and get pedicures done (the bath bombs smell amazing). Then we got to drink some pinkatinis (pink lemonade) and get manicures. Finally we got an edible chocolate
facial (although I wouldn't eat it after it’s been on your face). It was so fun! It was only an hour and a half but I wish it never ended. My friend Hannah loved it so much that she’s going back again for their summer camp. My friend Alycia said that it was the best experience of her life. My BFF Laurana said that she had fun and thought it was very relaxing. And me? Well, this was an amazing experience that brought out my true self. When I’m
at Glama Gal I feel like I can do anything and can be myself. Glama Gal has always brought out the best in me and it always will. Glama Gal stands for everything that is good and what I believe in. They encourage you to believe in yourself and be yourself. They stand for inner beauty and inner beauty only. That is why I love Glama Gal. Thank you Laura, Josie and Glama Gal!" 
Glama Gal really outdid all of my expectations and I am sure they lived up to all the ones that Jocelyn had in her head.  I was so glad to have been able to do this for her so she could celebrate and pretty big milestone.  Brooke and Jen were absolutely amazing with all of the girls.
They were attentive and everything was all about them.  All of the girls can't wait to go back again and I will most definitely be taking Jocelyn back.  I am thinking since her birthday is Christmas Day, what better than a day at the spa for her birthday party this year!  Thank you Glama Gal Tween Spa for making this day one they will never forget.


















Disclosure: As a Glambassador, I receive special perks but as always the opinions expressed are always my own.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like SOOO much fun!

    And agreed with you on the pink room. I saw a TV show like that once - they did a room makerover for a celeb couple and it was pink when they finished. The guy was like some kind of sports celeb. Needless to say - they had to change it back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liv it was amazing. The girls had such a blast! It's too bad they are only in Canada :) I'm totally doing my room pink and my hubby needs to suck it up lol

      Delete
  2. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... nearest massage centre

    ReplyDelete

Avon