Friday, March 14, 2014

March Break Fun

Well it's been a busy fun-filled week with the kids thanks to @CityPASS. What a great value for the money spent. Trust me when I say planning things to do with a family of 6 was hard on a budget but CityPASS made it possible. Our entire march break staycation cost under $500 for the entire week that included eating downtown while visiting the CN tower, ROM and Casa Loma as well as parking at the Toronto Zoo and Ontario Science Centre.  This also included the cost of the GO train from Mississauga to Union station and a day pass for the TTC.

Both the zoo and the science centre allow outside food so I packed up a cooler full of snacks and sandwiches for us to enjoy while having fun. This saved us a bunch of money and was a really great part of the two trips. 

I think that the City PASS is a great way for families to get the most for their money. Although we never did make it to CasaLoma as we couldn't figure out a way to do it without the stroller for baby, I'm sure it would have been fun for the kids. 

All in all, I know my kids enjoyed their march break this year. Now all I have to do is plan next years. 


2 comments:

  1. Mommy i love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved march break we went to the CN tower, the ROM, the Science Center and went to see the Lego movie! it was so much fun! Can't wait to watch castle tonight! Also my favorite part of march break was the electric ball at the science center! My hair and Noah's hair got so staticy!

    - Jocelyn : )

    ReplyDelete

Avon